Let us transform your business!
There is more to the cloud than moving on-premise servers and storage. With Vodanile, you get access to the whole Cloud – everything from email and disaster recovery to CRM, Sharepoint and Unified Communications.
Speak to our cloud consultants who can help you through the options with our proven three stage framework – Cloud Readiness, Transition and Support.
Benefits of Cloud Transformation
- Dedicated Transformation Services team so you can choose the approach that suits your project, providing ultimate flexibility from design through to delivery.
- Our teams have worked with a broad range of clients and have access to the tools and skills designed to make migrations an unqualified success.
- Helping you achieve maximum return – we recognise the need to design solutions quickly and efficiently, so you benefit with a greater return.
1. Cloud Readiness
Stage one is to get you thinking about Cloud - including whether you are technically ready. We’ll help you address questions like whether you have sufficient network capabilities, or if your desktops support Cloud and most importantly, if your organisation is ready for change.
We’re here to give you advice and recommendations on the best approach for adopting your cloud strategy and finding a balance between leveraging what you already have, whilst introducing new technologies.
2. Cloud Transition
In stage two, not only do we help you technically transition to the Cloud but also with business change management. We will use the methodology that best suits each project, providing the ultimate flexibility from design through to delivery.
Our highly qualified Cloud Consultants work as an extension to your IT team to make your transition to the Cloud simple, efficient and painless. Through change management and training, we ensure early user adoption – whether it involves migration of existing infrastructure or a new deployment.
3. Cloud Support
Stage three focuses on optimising and supporting your solution after deployment. Our approach to service delivery ensures we reliably meet the needs of your business. Our UK based service desk provides comprehensive support and a single point of contact with expertise to fault find and resolve issues across all products and technologies.
Our Cloud Support Services are here to give you reassurance that your IT and Communication services are maximised and provide you with the right levels of on-going support.
Cloud Support : We Provide
- Tiered support packages across multiple products and cloud platform deployment methods including Basic, Premium and customised support packages.
- A Support Service Description document for each of our cloud solutions with clear definitions of service and support levels including priority levels for incident management.