Businesses want to avoid duplicated user information and activities and be more efficient by centralising their network directory. Talk to Vodanile and discover how tools like Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) can synchronise user information between different platforms; with a single interface to manage and automatically update profiles across multiple locations.
Managing User Information Efficiently Across Cloud and On-Premises
Our team of Cloud Consultants can work with you to determine your requirements for identity management, allowing you to get the most out of their existing on-premise equipment whilst introducing new cloud services.
- Synchronised directory - ensure every user has one identity across in the cloud and on-premise for easy administration
- Streamlined business processes - reduce or remove the need to update user information in multiple places
- Reduced helpdesk calls - automatic synchronisation, limits chances of error
- Streamlined compliance audit and reporting - automatic information updates, reduce errors and lowers risk for audit purposes
- Simplify management - reducing staff resources that can be utilised elsewhere